Wed, 14 Sept|
UK Metals Expo 2022
UK Metals Expo is the NEW event bringing the entire metals supply chain together with the engineering and manufacturing sector. From primary metal manufacture to supply chain management, processing metals, fabrication, machinery, engineering, surface coatings and recycling.
Time & Location
14 Sept 2022, 09:00 – 15 Sept 2022, 16:00
Marston Green, North Ave, Marston Green, Birmingham B40 1NT, UK
About the Event
Origin Engineering are delighted to be attending the UK metals expo 2022.
Partnering with Altair, we provide easy to use, and affordable manufacturing simulation tools spanning accross the different processes used in metals.
Visit Stand G4 to learn:
- How to use Forming simulation (Altair Inspire Form) to assess the formability of parts early on in the design process conducting feasibillity and blank layout analysis.
- Using Inspire Form to condict multi stage forming analysis to accurately simulate the forming/stamping process from flat blank to finished part and identify any potential defects.
- How to use Casting simulation (Altair Inspire Cast) to analyse the best method for casting the part including solidifcation and filling analysis. Easily play around with different concepts using different components and filling speeds etc.
- Learn how to use Extrusion Simulation (Altair Inspire Extrude) by ensuring potential profile distortion, damage from deflection, backend contamination, charge weld defects, bad seam weld, bad grain size, overheating profile quality, and poor surface quality issues are corrected early in development.
- Analysis the Metal additive manufacturing process through (Inspire Print) to assess any potetial problems with printing reducing the chance of wasting material and accounting for potential deformation and excessive heating before the part is built.