Wed, 29 Jun|
Reverse Engineering & Simulation With Ansys Discovery
Having dedicated tools for Reverse Engineering can make dealing with customer data and faceted data formats a breeze. Attend this webinar to learn how Ansys Discovery allows you to easily work with STL and CAD data in one interface, even allowing you to run simulations on STL files.
Time & Location
29 Jun 2022, 14:00 – 15:00 BST
About the Event
This free to attend webinar will explore how companies are able to get work done faster with Ansys Discovery.
With a focus on Reverse Engineering, we will show how the solution solves common issues associated with dealing with scanned data or complex/incomplete geometry. We will showcase how to use key tools such as 'shrinkwrap' to quickly bring faceted models back to solids and de-feature the model for 3d Printing or Machining. We will also showcase a brand new feature allowing you to run simulations directly on STL files to assess feasibility.
Attend this webinar to learn:
1. How to import faceted data, assemblies and CAD Data from any system including AutoCAD, Solidworks, Creo, CATIA and STL Data
2. How to use tools to check the quality of the STL data and check for sharps, or features preventing you from getting back to a solid.
3. How to use AutoSkin tools and Power Select functions to rapidly modify and repair geometry
4. How to work with both CAD & Faceted data in one user interface
5. How to streamline your reverse engineering workflow, including simulation on STL files.
This is a must for anyone that is a Design Engineer or get's involved in any reverse engineering and/or simulation.