Wed, 05 Oct|
Learn how Skaigh Engineering are using casting simulation to improve method development
Casting companies are under constant pressure to do things quicker at a reduced cost. Casting Simulation provides an ability to speed up method development, reduce physical try-outs and spot defects early in order to cut down on waste and improve yields.
Time & Location
05 Oct 2022, 14:00 – 15:00
About the Event
This free-to-attend webinar, held in association with the Cast Metals Federation and Altair will feature a case study from Skaigh Engineering, demonstrating how they have implemented Altair® Inspire™ Cast, to solve their real world production challenges, save time and reduce cost.
Join this free webinar and learn how to:
- Skaigh Engineering have utilised Altair Inspire cast to save time and cut down on cost.
- Perform fast and easy casting simulation studies in just a few hours
- Assess whether a concept design can be manufactured & identify issues early
- Generate weight, material and cost efficient designs
- Simulate the performance of competing design concepts
- Maximise the efficiency of your design and production processes
Who should attend?
This event is a must for all UK based Foundry Managers, Pattern Designers, Design Engineers, Mold Makers and Foundry Engineers involved in the design and production of cast parts.