Tue, 27 Sept|
Ansys SpaceClaim - Sheet Metal Training Session
Attend this 3 hour course to learn how to use SpaceClaim to model sheet metal parts and deal with customer data.
Time & Location
27 Sept 2022, 09:00 – 12:00 BST
About the Event
This course provide's a cost effective way for you to learn how to use Ansys SpaceClaim most effectively for Sheet Metal components. Many find that taking a whole day out of the office to conduct class room training is often too much a burden alongside day to day work. We hope that by introducing a short but focused session, you will be able to improve your efficiency and save time when dealing with Sheet Metal jobs.
The 3 hour session will provide an overview of all of the important tools available for you, and interactive activities throughout the session will ensure you have mastered them. All attendees will also get a complimentary recording of all of the content, so that you can refer back to it after the event.
The cost of the session is £200 per attendee. (Discounts available if multiple people from the same company attend)
The agenda will be as follows:
- Import and unfolding sheet metal parts for manufacturer
- Cleaning up the model ready for unfolding
- Dealing with Models not created to sheet metal specifications
- Sheet metal model creation (including flat blank to 3d, and creating with sheet metal specifications,
Who should attend?
- Anyone that is looking to become more efficient in their use of SpaceClaim for Sheet Metal.
- Additional members of the team that are wanting to start using SpaceClaim for Sheet Metal, or those that are considering buying SpaceClaim for Sheet Metal.
Note - This course is specifically designed for sheet metal companies, please do not book on if you are not working in Sheet Metal, generic modelling will not be shown during the session.
If you require any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org