Thu, 29 Sept|
Ansys SpaceClaim - Reverse Engineering Training Session
Attend this 3 hour course to learn how to use SpaceClaim for Reverse Engineering
Time & Location
29 Sept 2022, 09:00 – 12:00 BST
About the Event
This course provide's a cost effective way for you to learn how to use Ansys SpaceClaim most effectively for Reverse Engineering. Many find that taking a whole day out of the office to conduct class room training is often too much a burden alongside day to day work. We hope that by introducing a short but focused session, you will be able to improve your efficiency and save time when having to complete Reverse Engineering Projects.
The 3 hour session will provide an overview of all of the important tools available for you, and interactive activities throughout the session will ensure you have mastered them. All attendees will also get a complimentary recording of all of the content, so that you can refer back to it after the event.
The cost of the session is £200 per attendee. (Discounts available if multiple people from the same company attend)
The agenda will be as follows:
- Import, Orientate and Model Clean-up
- Shrink-wrap and Auto surfacing tools
- Prismatic Reverse Engineering Example
- Lofting/Blending to create surfaces
- ·Organic Reverse Engineering Example
Who should attend?
- Anyone that is looking to become more efficient in their use of SpaceClaim for Reverse Engineering.
- Additional members of the team that are wanting to start using SpaceClaim for Reverse Engineering, or those that are considering buying SpaceClaim for the first time and want to get up to speed.
Note - This course is specifically designed for those completing Reverse Engineering tasks, please do not book on if you are not involved in this type of work.
If you require any further information please contact email@example.com